THE OSBURN 1600 BY MASPORT HEATING
You asked for a wood fire that’s environmentally friendly, good looking, easy to operate and clean burning. We are proud to introduce the outstanding Osburn 1600. The 1600 boasts a winning list of features; most impressively of all it is web approved throughout New Zealand in accordance with the National Environmental Standard (NES), Environment Canterbury (ECAN) and Otago Regional Council Air shed 1 clean air standards.
Environmentally friendly and one of the best freestanding clean air fires on the market.
- NES, ECAN and ORC airshed1 clean air approved
- Heavy steel construction with 8mm flat radiant cook top
- Built-in ash pan within pedestal for easy cleaning
- Efficiently heats areas up to 210m3
- Optional water booster available for clean air and rural installations
- Height:743 mm
- Width:635 mm
- Depth:618 mm
- Recommended Room Size:210 m2
- Firebox Warranty:10 years
- Approvals: ECAN, NES, Otago Airshed 1
- Flue Type: Conventional Flue
- Tested Peak Heat Output:21.96