Crafted from high-temperature steel and modelled after smokers from the Texas oil fields, the Oklahoma Joe Highland Offset Smoker cooks just the way you want it to. The heavy-gauge construction, convenient fire access door, and multiple dampers give you total control over your pit.
- Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
- Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
- Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing and heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
- A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you’re cooking.
- A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
- Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Multiple dampers for heat and smoke control.
- Large cooking surface.
- Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.