The Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Offset Smoker gives you 751 cubic-inches of grilling space to cook your food, your way. This high-temperature steel smoker features multiple dampers and a temperature gauge to give you maximum smoke control so your barbecue is exactly how you want it.
- Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
- Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
- The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates makes them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing and heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
- A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you’re cooking.
- A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
- Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Multiple dampers for heat and smoke control.
- Large cooking surface
- Assembled Dimensions: 163cm W x 93cm D x 141cm H
- Assembled Depth (cm.): 93
- Assembled Height (cm.): 141
- Assembled Width (cm.): 163
- Box Dimensions: 65cm W x 115cm D x 65cm H