Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker
Available size: 47cm in black porcelain enamel.
- Heavy gauge steel sealed in porcelain enamel that won’t peel, stain or burn.
- Two 47cm heavy-gauge nickel plated cooking grills give you extra cooking capacity.
- The front-loading hatch provides easy access to the food and coals.
- An internal water pan generates steam to keep the cooking temperature even and low. As a result, the foods are tender, succulent and moist.
- Smouldering smoke combines with the steam and filters up through the double rack encircling hams, fish, poultry or sausage to produce beautiful flavours.
- A cookbook with an easy reference smoke cooking chart and all of the information you need to get started.
- Weber New Zealand’s Limited 10 years warranty.